The Paine family has a combined 100 years of experience in the auction business.
Stanley J. Paine
Stanley J. Paine is a renowned estate and foreclosure auctioneer, offering the highest level of professional service to residential and commercial lenders, attorneys, private parties, the court system and others.
Peggy Paine is an accomplished real estate foreclosure auctioneer and runs many of the important pre- and post- auction procedures for the various types of sales in which the company specializes: estate, foreclosure, heavy equipment, fine art, jewelry, restaurant and retail equipment, to name a few.
Kyle Paine handles some of the company’s foreclosure sales and administrative work.
Matthew Paine opened an office in California specializing in auctioning personal property and benefit auctions.
Stanley J. Paine Auctioneers is a full-service auction company creating liquidity through the auction method of marketing. We offer comprehensive property liquidation services and estate settlement to individuals, banks, executors and institutions, municipalities and government agencies.
As experienced, specialized professionals, we provide our clientele with:
- Proficient, maximum yield auction services.
- Prompt, accurate and confidential appraisals.
- Expeditious property conveyance and complete final accounting.
Having served the New England area for over 30 years, conducting Auctions for the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts, financial institutions, law firms, Estate Executor’s, corporations, private individuals as well as FDIC and United States Department of Agriculture. Stanley J. Paine Auctioneers, has earned a reputation as a leader in the marketing and sale of personal property and real estate through the auction method of marketing. This combination of experience, integrity and market knowledge ensures our clients maximum liquidation value for both tangible and real property. We will buy single items or entire inventories; however, when the auction method is necessary, our reputation and marketing skills bring buyers, buyers create competition and competition stimulates price.
We are members of:
- The Appraisers Association of America (USPAP Certified)
- National Auctioneers Association 1991 – Present
- Massachusetts State Auctioneers Association
- President 1993, 1994, 1999 & 2000
- Treasurer 1991 & 1992
- Board of Directors 1991 – 2007
- New Hampshire Auctioneers Association, 1991 – Present
- Brookline Chamber of Commerce, Vice President 1991 – 2001
- Newton-Needham Chamber of Commerce, 2002 – Present
- California State Auctioneers Association 2009 – Present
Our ability to maximize revenue together with our ability to work effectively with heirs, executors, owners and/or administrators has earned us an extensive list of satisfied clients and a reputation of integrity, acumen and achievement.
- Commercial Asset Liquidations
- Business Liquidations
- UCC & Estate downsizing Secured Party Sales
- Inventory Reductions
- Real Estate Foreclosures
- Personal Property Appraisals
- Estate Downsizing
- Benefit & Fundraising Auctions