If you are interested in selling real property, intellectual property, or personal property to a third party without participating in a formal auction, Stanley J. Paine Auctioneers can help.
A brokered sale might be of interest if:
- The assets in question are highly unique and/or difficult to sell.
- If there is a limited market for the items.
- If there is a need for discretion.
- If the situation is time-sensitive.
- If there is a desire on the part of the seller to remain anonymous or not to attract publicity.
Sometimes, a low-profile approach to these particular situations is in everybody’s best interests.
A brokered sale allows us to match the items or property to the right buyers, often securing a selling price that is much greater than it would be at auction.
Our extended network includes strategic alliances with other organizations, buyers, and sellers throughout the United States. Because of this, we are able to efficiently and expediently liquidate most types of assets.
If you have a situation that you feel would benefit from a brokered sale, call to speak to one of our advisors today. We’d love to find out more about how we can help.